Can I lodge a Partner Visa application without using an Agent?

If you feel competent to submit your partner visa in Australia then yes you could consider this pathway. There is plenty of good information out there; in fact a good place to start looking is the Department Of Home Affairs website. On this website there are checklists and step by step guides of how to approach this task: here is the LINK.

Be aware of course there is also conflicting information on the world wide web and particular social media. If your case is not straight forward or you may feel a little uneasy in regard to your eligibility; think twice about going it alone. Losing the visa application charges because of a visa refusal will be a disaster. Remember a Registered Migration Agent works for you, they have your interests at heart.

Try to seek advice at the outset of your application and remember you are not obligated to continue using the services of an immigration agent. You can however get answers to important questions that may be troubling you. Also an immigration agent faces censure or even the loss of their operating licence (MARN) if visas are submitted that may not 'hit' the mark.

Risking your future in Australia and not to mention the visa application charges (nearly $8000.00); it is worthwhile to seek advice upfront. An initial consultation should cost you no more than $250.00. This small fee will put your mind at ease and hopefully put you on the right track to a successful visa outcome.

If you have a straight forward case, by all means go it alone; if your case is complex (or you are not sure) then seek out a reputable Registered Immigration Agent. Believe me you cannot go wrong!

Do you have a question? Don't hesitate to get in touch, we are always here to help you...

Tel: 0455 295 988

Email: Click Here

Visa Crew

L15/175 Pitt St Sydney NSW 2000

98 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All